Friday, March 11, 2011

From the vaults: Loyalsock Creek 2010

All of this high water shennanigans has gotten to me.  I would love to be out in the streams filming for future vids of our exploits, but I've had to resort to digging up footage of what kind of started this whole Double Haul Fly Fishing in the 1st place.  In about a month, we'll be back on the Loyalsock, again, but this time we're bringing some more friends into the fray.  Poor Hillsgrove won't know what hit 'em when we all belly up to the bar.  In making this video, I've come to realize that this will have to be last video in this Windows Movie Maker format.  It's a great lil' program to get started in it, but my ideas have gone beyond the capabilities of the program.  So, once the flows normalize and the film starts rolling, the next vid out will be created with something else.

Until then, enjoy this.



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment